In Key Stage 2 the children will:
- Broaden their scientific view of the world around them.
- Explore, test and develop ideas about everyday phenomena.
- Ask questions about what they observe and make decisions about which types of scientific enquiry are best to answer them.
- Carry out simple comparative and fair tests.
- Use scientific language to talk and write about what they have found out.
- Draw conclusions based on their data and observations.
- Read, spell and pronounce scientific vocabulary correctly.