If you missed the live input where we collected lots of facts on Yellowstone don't worry. Underneath there is a list of facts about Yellowstone that you can use in your leaflet.
1. Yellowstone National Park covers an area of over 3,972 square miles
2. It is home to one of the largest lakes in North America.
3. Around four million people visit the park every year.
4. The park opened in 1872.
5. There is lots of wildlife within the park including bears, wolves and moose.
6. There are 290 waterfalls.
7. 80% of the park is made up of forest.
8. Yellowstone is the world's first national park.
9. There are over 60 species of mammals in the park.
10. The park is famous for it's geysers and hot springs.