In our weekly celebration assemblies, Mr Cooper will choose one child to receive the 'British Values Award'. That child gets a British Values card to keep! Can you collect all 5 cards by the time you finish at Westwood?
- I contribute to the school council.
- I take into account the opinions of others before making a decision.
- I respect the importance of a group decision.
Rules of law
- I put my hand up instead of calling out.
- I ask before taking something.
- I wait for instructions before doing something.
- I walk around school quietly.
- I listen to others.
- I show good manners towards others.
- I make positive contributions in lessons.
- I show kindness to others
- I show an understanding of other children's beliefs, attitudes, faiths and differences.
- I make positive choices which contribute to the school and community.
- I complete my homework.
- I represent the school.
- I respect other people's opinions.
- I respect the school environment.
- I allow all children to learn.
- I am kind, helpful and sensitive to others.