Wednesday 10th February
Now that the three headed dog has fallen to sleep we can finally open the chest! Did you bring the key, code, password, fossil stone and remember the chant? I hope so!
Let's open the chest (watch the video below to see what is inside).
Remember we promised all of the people that helped us something from the chest. We need to give these people something:
- The natives
- The queen
- Christopher Columbus
What will you give to each person and why?
Our special word today is 'because'. This will help us give reasons why we have chosen to give each item to each person.
We are going to write a recount of what happened when we opened the chest.
- opened the locks
- the first thing we pulled out and who we gave it to and why
- the second thing we pulled out and who we gave it to and why
- the third thing we pulled out and who we gave it to and why
- the fourth thing we pulled out and who we gave it to and why
- the fifth thing we pulled out and who we gave it to and why
- what we kept for ourselves and why
As we have been learning to survive on the island, we need to make sure that we are still having a healthy, balanced diet.
We know that we need food, water, air and shelter to survive but we still have to have a healthy diet to help our bodies. Have a look at the lesson below and see if you can create a healthy diet to help us survive whilst on the island.