Now we have finished this book, why not have a go at one of the tasks below?
- Write a book review. Include your favourite part/character, your least favourite character and your overall rating for the book.
- Richard III was a real person. Why don't you research some of the things Shakespeare said he did and find out if it really happened?
- Remember, this a play, so why don't you design the set for the play to be performed against on stage? You could even design some costumes for the characters.
- Design a new front cover for the book.
- Pick a part to read out aloud and record yourself.
Remember to send anything you complete to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing them!