IT’S SNOWING!!! This morning, we are going to spend the morning in the snow (if you can) and take part in some snow activities. There is a list of possible of activities you can do below. There will be no 10:30 online session today as we want you to make the most of the morning but we are still having the 1:00 Maths session. Stay safe while out in the snow and enjoy it!
- Build a Snowman
- Construct a Snow Castle
- Write your full name (in cursive of course) or another message
- Make snow angels
- Make a snow treasure hunt for someone
- Play noughts and crosses
- Make a snow target, which you should try and throw snowballs into
- Have a go at sledging
If you fancy staying in the warm
- Draw the view from your window (this could be submitted for Art Gallery)
- Write a story or comic strip about a day in the snow
- Create a Snowman or Snowflake using paper or other resources (lots of ideas online)
We understand some of these ideas might not be possible for some children so just do what you can. We look forward to seeing all your amazing activities!